Where can I get a scan?
CALL TO REQUEST YOUR MBI SCREENING & DETERMINE FEE
- AL – Sheffield: Helen Keller
- AZ – Phoenix: Mayo Clinic 800.446.2279
- CA – La Jolla: Scripps Polster Breast Center
- CT – Middletown: Middlesex Hospital
- FL – Boca Raton: Boca Raton Regional Hospital 561.955.7100
- FL – Jacksonville: Mayo Clinic 904.953.0853
- FL – Jacksonville: MD Anderson / Baptist Hospital
- FL – Tampa: Florida Hospital Tampa
- FL – West Palm Beach: JFK Medical Center
- IL – Naperville: Edwards-Elmhurst Health 630.527.7730 -Info Article
- IN – Marion: Marion General Hospital
- IN – Mishewaka: St. Joseph
- IN – Shelbyville: MHP Hospital 317.392.3211 -Info Page
- IN – South Bend: Saint Joseph Health System 574.797.9185 -Info Page
- KY – Russell Springs: Russell County Hospital
- MI – Detroit: Karmanos Cancer Center
- MI – West Bloomfield: Henry Ford Hospital
- MN – Rochester: Mayo Clinic 507.538.3270 -Info Video
- NJ – Hopewell: Capital Health
- NY – Rockville Centre: Mercy Medical Center 516-62-MERCY -Info Video
- OH – Portsmouth: Southern Ohio Medical Center
- OH – Toledo: ProMedica’s Breast Care Center 419.291.3000 -Info Video
- OH – Youngstown: Joani Abdu Breast Center
- OR – Portland: Legacy Good Samaritan
- PA – Philadelphia: Einstein Medical Center
- PA – Philadelphia: Foxchase Cancer Center
- TX – El Paso: South West X-Ray
- TX – Houston: MD Anderson
- TX – Houston: Methodist Hospital
- TX – Houston: St. Luke’s
- VA – Harrisonburg: Sentara Rockingham Medical Center
- WI – LaCrosse: Mayo Clinic 608.392.9822
- WI – Marshfield: Marshfield Clinic 866.520.2510
Having dense breast tissue is a higher risk factor for getting breast cancer than having a family member with the disease.
Two-thirds of pre-menopausal women and 1/4 of post menopausal women have dense breast tissue.
Preliminary Density MATTERS study results: Out of 500 women with dense breast tissue tested, 3D mammography found 0 cancers, while Molecular Breast Imaging (MBI) found 4.
Do I have dense breasts?
New laws in many states require your mammogram provider to send you a letter if you have dense or extremely dense breasts. These letters frequently do not include what “grade” you have, but breasts have a density of A, B, C, or D.
BE A SURVIVOR